Commercial Vehicle Decals
To apply for a decal, fill out the Municipal Decal Application form and bring it to Municipal Hall.
|Up to 2800 kg||$25|
|2,801 kg to 11,800 kg||$30|
|11,801 kg to 20,000 kg||$35|
|Over 20,000 kg||$40|
General Loading Zones Rules
- All motor vehicles are allowed to use a General Loading Zone for loading or unloading goods, wares or merchandise to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- All motor vehicles are permitted to use a Passenger Loading Zone for loading or unloading passengers to maximum of three minutes. The driver must remain in the vehicle.
Under the Local Government Act, municipalities are able to offset expenses related to the commercial use of vehicles on their roads by participating in the Commercial Vehicle Licensing Program.
Information and Rules
A vehicle displaying a commercial decal allows a meter hood to be rented for that vehicle. A vehicle with a truck plate bearing four numbers and two letters can also use the municipalities commercial truck loading zones.
- Municipal decals must be current (calendar year)
- Decals must be clearly visible from the outside of the vehicle.
- Vehicles that do not display a valid decal will be ticketed.
- Current vehicle insurance is required to purchase a decal.