Infill Housing

After an extensive infill densification study, the District’s Land Use Bylaw #2072 now allows for additional types of infill housing, such as cottages and carriage houses, in residential zones. 

As part of this project, new design guidelines for infill development have been adopted and many types of infill will require a Development Permit. The new design guidelines are found in section 11.10 of the Official Community Plan, along with more details related to each housing or property type.

Infill Design Guidelines