The District of Central Saanich holds a Local Government Election for office of Mayor (one position), Councillors (six positions) and School Trustee (two positions) every four years on the third Saturday in October.
The next local government election will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
Interested in Running for Office?
- Nomination packages will be available online or for pick up at the Municipal Hall.
- Local Government Elections are administered under the Local Government Act (LGA) and the new Local Elections Campaign Financing Act (LECFA). Candidates should ensure they are familiar with legislation, including campaign financing disclosure requirements.
- Information and resource material for School Board Trustee candidates is available at the Government of BC website under Ministry of Education.
- Additional information and resource materials for local government elections are available at the Government of BC, Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development website.
- For more information, please contact: