Water & Sewer

Central Saanich provides water and sewer services to residents and businesses. If you have a question or concern about your sewer and/or water service, please contact our Municipal Yard.

You can find information about rates and paying your utility bill on our Utilities page. For billing inquiries, please call us at 250-544-4206.

Connecting to Municipal Systems

If you would like to have your house connected to the municipal sewers and your home is in the collection area, submit an application. 

If your property is not in a sewer collection area, you can apply for inclusion. Council reviews applications twice a year, and consider such conditions as zoning, Official Community Plan designation, VIHA orders and proximity to sewer. Please contact the Engineering Department to discuss your application.

Water service connections for farm use
Application forms are available from our Engineering Department, located on the lower level of the Municipal Hall. Each application is reviewed to determine if sufficient water is available from the water main to provide a property with an agricultural supply. In some areas of the District it may not be possible to provide additional connections.

Water & Sewer FAQs