Come learn about housing in Central Saanich! Drop in to join us as we launch the first phase of our Residential Infill and Densification Project
- View infill housing building types that can create additional density in established neighbourhoods, and comment on your preferred infill forms.
- See and play with miniatures representations of building types on standard Central Saanich lots.
- Share your thoughts on residential densification and infill and take our survey
- Learn about the project, types of infill (and the benefits and challenges associated with them) and our objectives.
- Bring the kids! There will be activities for children.
We want your feedback. Join us Wednesday, June 13, from 4-8 pm, at Municipal Hall, 1903 Mt Newton Cross Road or June 16 from 12-4 pm at the Cultural Centre, 1209 Clarke Road (the library building).