Summer is an optimum time to complete road work, and you will notice work underway in our community. Please check this page for updates. As always, please use caution in work zones and avoid traffic delays by taking an alternate route through the area, if possible.
- Stelly's Cross Road chipsealing - complete
- West Saanich Road, South Boundary to Old West, paving (July 10 & 13) - complete
Paving: Moore Place, Eastgate Place, Skyline Crescent, Seamount Place, Columbia Avenue, Paconla Place, LeBurel Place, Tamarin Place
July 30-Aug 3
- Mt Newton X Rd @ East Saanich sidewalk repairs
- Wallace Dr @ Bayside sidewalk repairs
- Line painting: Central Saanich Road
- Paving: East Saanich Road, north of Wallace to Jeffree Road, paving works are scheduled for September 10, 11 & 12, weather permitting.
Paving: Lochside Road near the Marigold development is scheduled for the week of September 17-21, weather permitting.