July 13, 2017
Are you a team player, physically fit and eager to learn?
The Central Saanich Volunteer Fire Department is now accepting applications to join our dedicated team.
You must be:
- A minimum of 19 years of age;
- A resident of Central Saanich;
- Available to respond to day and night time calls;
- Dedicated to your community; and,
- Have a valid BC Driver’s License.
If this sounds like you, applications may be downloaded here or picked up Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, at the Central Saanich Fire Station, 1512 Keating Cross Road.
Applications will be accepted until closing on Monday, August 21, 2017.