Make a Facility Booking Request
Park facilities are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis if not already booked. View bookings HERE. If you wish to ensure you space, it is in your best interest to make a booking online HERE.
Requests are reviewed and processed during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm except Statutory holidays. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-544-4218 for more info.
Park booking applications are required to follow these COVID19 guidelines and subject to change as the pandemic evolves:
- Ensure participants act in accordance with the requirements and guidelines as set out by the province Public Health Officer Order on Mass Gathering Events.
- Anyone booking a facility must read, agree to our Terms & Regulations, including the COVID-19 guidelines and have general liability insurance with the District of Central Saanich included as an additional insured (can be obtained through Municipal Insurance Association Event Policy).
Map of Centennial Park
A 635sq ft indoor space ideal for social events, workshops, presentation and training. Showers are available at the Fieldhouse for $45/day
|Youth & Non-profit||No charge|
Ball Diamonds, Playfield/Soccer Field
|Adult||$15/hr, $75/day or $200/season|
|Commercial/Corporate||$20/hr, $100/day or $200/season|
There are four tennis courts and three pickleball courts.
- Court 1 - line-marked for both tennis and pickleball
- Court 2 - lined for tennis
- Court 3 - lined for tennis and has a practice wall
- Two pickleball courts in the lacrosse box (2021 pilot project)
- One court lined for tennis
Individuals may play without reserving, but must vacate courts to those with a valid reservation permit. Casual users are requested to limit their play to 45 minutes when others are waiting.
|Youth & Non-profit||no charge|
|Coin operated lights||$4/hr|
Brentwood Performance Stage
The Brentwood Bay Performance Stage, located in Pioneer Park is now available for public events.
Other park areas are available with approval from Community Services.
|Youth or non-profit||no charge|
|Adult||$15/hr or $120/day|
|Commercial/Corporate||$20/hr or $160/day|