Make a Facility Booking Request
What is open?
- Public washrooms in Centennial and Verdier parks are open; we have increased cleaning and ask users to practice optimal hygiene.
- Sports fields, tennis, pickleball and basketball courts are open in accordance with Public Health Orders.
- Playgrounds are not being cleaned and users should wash their hands and use at their discretion.
- Facility requests (shelters and fieldhouse) are currently restricted.
It is important to understand play and picnic structures cannot be effectively cleaned after every use. Families are encouraged to enjoy these areas in safe ways that protect public health.
Park booking applications are required to follow these guidelines and subject to change as the pandemic evolves:
- Users must read and follow e Provincial Health Order restrictions and guidelines
- Anyone booking a facility must read, agree to our Terms & Regulations, including the COVID-19 guidelines and have general liability insurance with the District of Central Saanich included as an additional insured (can be obtained through Municipal Insurance Association Event Policy).
- All commercial activity (e.g., bootcamp, yoga) and organized sports teams must submit a safety plan. WorkSafeBC COVID-19 Safety Plan [PDF - 559 KB].
Electrical outlet (key required).
A 635sq ft indoor space ideal for social events, workshops, presentation and training. Showers are available at the Fieldhouse for $45/day
|Youth & Non-profit||No charge|
Ball Diamonds, Playfield/Soccer Field
|Adult||$15/hr, $75/day or $200/season|
|Commercial/Corporate||$20/hr, $100/day or $200/season|
There are three tennis courts at Centennial Park. Court #1 at has been line-marked for both tennis and pickleball. Court #2 & #3 are available for tennis only. There is also one tennis court at Saanichton Green. Individuals may play without reserving, but must vacate courts to those with a valid reservation permit. Casual users are requested to limit their play to 45 minutes when others are waiting.
|Youth & Non-profit||no charge|
|Coin operated lights||$4/hr|
Brentwood Performance Stage
The Brentwood Bay Performance Stage, located in Pioneer Park is now available for public events.
Other park areas are available with approval from Community Services.
|Youth or non-profit||no charge|
|Adult||$15/hr or $120/day|
|Commercial/Corporate||$20/hr or $160/day|