A public hearing will take place on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at the Central Saanich Municipal Hall Council Chamber, 1903 Mount Newton Cross Road, Saanichton BC, with regards to the following Bylaw:
- Land Use Bylaw Amendment - 7420 Veyaness Road
Council will consider a Land Use Bylaw Amendment from the Rural Estate (RE‐2) zone to the Neighbourhood Institutional (P‐1A) zone to allow a Nature‐Based Early Education Learning Centre (child care facility).
- Land Use Bylaw Amendment and Development Permit with Variances - 6676 Woodward Drive
Council will consider a Land Use Bylaw Amendment and Development Permit with variances. The proposal is to rezone a portion of the property from the R‐1 Large Lot Single Family Residential zone to the R‐1XS Single Family Residential Infill zone for the purpose of creating 1 new lot with access from Benvenuto Avenue. An Intensive Residential Development Permit with Variances to
setbacks will also be considered.
Find more information on these applications at: www.centralsaanich.ca/home-property-development/rezoning-applications
All persons who consider they are affected by the proposed permit shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard.
HOW TO PROVIDE INPUT
- Email or mail‐in comments: Your comments must be received by noon on Dec 12 and will be submitted to Council. Email: email@example.com
- Attend the Public Hearing in person and speak to Council: at the Central Saanich Municipal Hall Council Chamber, 1903 Mount Newton Cross Road, Saanichton BC
- Attend Virtually: Register to speak via electronic meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250‐652‐4444 by noon on Dec 12 and you will be sent instructions on how to connect electronically to the meeting.
WATCH THE MEETING
- Live online or view the video the following day at www.centralsaanich.ca/municipal-hall/council-meetings
No representations will be received by Council after the Public Hearing has concluded