A public hearing will take place on Monday, March 27 at 6:00 p.m. at the Central Saanich Municipal Hall Council Chamber, 1903 Mount Newton Cross Road, Saanichton BC, on the following:
- Land Use Bylaw Application - 755 Harding Lane
Land Use Bylaw Amendment for a site-specific amendment to increase the maximum floor area ratio for a basement that was constructed as an over height crawlspace.
- Rezoning Application - 543 Senanus Drive
Rezoning Application for a site-specific amendment to increase the maximum lot coverage from 10.14 % to 10.77 %. The purpose of the request is to permit a port cochere, accessory garage and increased roof overhangs on a recently constructed house
All persons who consider they are affected by the proposed bylaw shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard. The entire content of all submissions will be made public and form part of the public record. All previously received submissions will be provided to Council.
HOW TO PROVIDE INPUT
- Email or mail‐in comments: Your comments must be received by noon on March 27 and will be submitted to Council. Email: email@example.com
- Attend the Public Hearing in person and speak to Council: at the Central Saanich Municipal Hall Council Chamber, 1903 Mount Newton Cross Road, Saanichton BC
- Attend Virtually: Register to speak via electronic meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250‐652‐4444 by noon on March 27 and you will be sent instructions on how to connect electronically to the meeting.
WATCH THE MEETING
- Live online or view the video the following day at www.centralsaanich.ca/municipal-hall/council-meetings
No representations will be received by Council after the Public Hearing has concluded