By submitting this permit you agree to the following conditions:
- You release and agree to indemnify and save harmless the District of Central Saanich and its elected and appointed officers, employees, agents and volunteers (the “District”) from all liability, damages, costs, fees, injuries and claims of any kind whatsoever (the “Liability”) arising from or connected with the use of the District highway for overnight parking of your vehicle, including the actions of other members of your party.
- Parking spaces are not to be used for camping, including camping in recreational vehicles.
- You agree to pay all applicable vehicle towing and impoundment fees and charges prior to the release of the vehicle, if your vehicle is towed.
- Passenger-size vehicles up to 20’ in length only are allowed. Boat trailers are not permitted.
- Parking permit fee ($10/night, plus GST) is non-refundable.
- This permit cannot be renewed or extended.
This parking area is subject to the District of Central Saanich Traffic and Highways Regulation Bylaw including:
- Overnight parking permitted only in designated parking spaces.
- Failure to abide by the terms and conditions of this permit could result in a fine, vehicle towing or both.
In consideration of being permitted to park overnight on a District highway I hereby agree with the terms set out in this permit.
PERMITS ARE PROCESSED ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS (Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm except Statutory holidays).